The digital transformation has already been taking place significantly in the field of finance over the last ten years, focusing on the new issues and the new needs with the aim of increasing the company’s performance. The COVID crisis has strongly accelerated this transformation and has made possible the practices which were previously considered impossible. In this podcast, our guests discuss about how digital transformation has been impacting jobs, skills and operational management.
- Raluca Sandu : Digitalisation Academy Director, Accounting Professor, SKEMA Business School
- Kirsty Paoli, Program Manager, MSc Auditing, Management Acocunting and IS, SKEMA Business School
- Ksenia Kondakova, Audit Senior manager Banks Insurance Asset management, PwC
- Geoffrey Panaget, Digitalisation Consultant, Suricats (Alumni SKEMA Business School)
- Ludovic Bessière, Business Director, Hays
Enjoy your listening !